What will you be doing?
- Maintain multiple files with marketing performance data from a range of sources
- Scrub the data with input from the wider team and marketing SMEs
- Produce regular outputs such as performance dashboards and reports that go to numerous stakeholders, leadership and senior governance forums
- Develop new outputs in response to colleague and leadership needs
- Build strong relationships with a range of stakeholders to contextualize performance and mine insights
Output examples :
1. Hero Campaign Reporting : Liaising with stakeholders in early stages to track KPI's, build dashboards and reporting outputs relevant to the campaigns. Where KPI's haven't previously been tracked exploring various tools to establish data source, validity and availability.
2. BAU Reporting : Producing reports for various forums using Excel. Ensuring validity of data and contextualizing via commentary from channel leads. Highlighting key insights based on trends and creating digestible infographics relevant to the audience. Delivering the output to the relevant teams prior to the forums.
3. Ongoing : Developing outputs based on feedback and business demands. Supporting the sourcing of additional KPI's. Exploring additional reporting that can add value whilst minimizing duplication across marketing.
What we're looking for :
- Self-motivated : Ability to identify a need and fulfil it without being told to
- Communication & Presentation skills : Ability to positively reflect their own personal brand (internal) and the public image of Barclays (external) through honest, confident and impactful communications and presentations
- Influencing skills : Ability to surface and communicate mutual benefit
- MS Excel and PowerPoint skills : Able to confidently build and automate outputs
- Strong MS Excel (Formulas & Presentations) to prepare the data, create visually engaging charts, dashboards & infographics
- Provide analytical, forecasting & financial reporting. Also produce monthly reports which includes key metrics, performance measures, variance reports
- Numerical analytical approach and mind-set
- Ability to build strong relationships with colleagues
- Can manage stakeholder demands and expectations
- Works well under pressure and meets deadlines
- Comfortable with prioritization of tasks