Gains knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under direction of the Leadership team by performing the following duties.
Essential Job Functions :
1. Receives training and performs duties in several departments such as Client Business Operations, Client Services, and Strategy.
2. Learns line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each phase of business.
3. Sets performance goals and objectives with top management.
4. Monitors performance progress with management and key trainers.
5. Receives training in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments and to provide greater promotional opportunities.
6. Responsible for managing the existing accounts customer relationships under the guidance of the mentor immediate superior.
7. Responsible for recognizing or rather seeking the potential (or new) clients for the firm business.
8. Assisting his her mentor in the formation of the strategies which are set up to help achieve the goals and objectives.
9 .Processing of the information regarding the market in which the business functions.
10. Analysing the customer needs of the business and then incorporating these needs in the products or services that the firm provides.
11. Observes experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
Qualification & Experience :
PGD MBA PGP PGDM PGDBM from Reputed Premier B Schools Institutes
- Experience Minimum 0- 2 years experience as a Management trainee recruited via Campus Placements.
Minimum Requirements :
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company.
- Position requires proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint