- You will be responsible for ensuring that all loan applications are assessed as per the credit policy and all deviations, if any, are properly mitigated and documented.
- You will be required to visit clients, assess them based on personal discussion and interview and ensure that all files are turned around within acceptable timelines.
- In addition to being good at credit assessment, you should have good inter-personal skills. The job requires regularly interacting with customers, members of the sales team and ops.
- Conflicts generally arise in such situations where people are looking at something with different perspectives and hence skills for conflict resolution will help you significantly in excelling at your job.
Specific Responsibilities :
- Visit customers, assess applications and ensure that credit parameters are adhered to
- Ensure that agreed turnaround times are honored for all applications
- Track deviations and any correlation between deviations and delinquencies
- Monitor portfolio and highlight any early warning signals
- Ensure that all KYC guidelines issued by RBI from time to time are adhered to
- Ensure proper security creation process for all secured loans
- Monitoring of the portfolio, analysis of delinquent cases, profiling of customers, data cuts
Preferred Profile :
- At least 4 years experience in Retail/SME credit management
- Graduate / Post graduate from a reputed institution
- Comfortable in assessing clients without access to audited financials
- Deep understanding of risk and its various dimensions like operational risk, credit risk, and market risk, etc.
- Being a team player and the ability to appreciate other peoples perspectives is absolutely essential
- Willingness and ability to travel within the city
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills and ability to process data on computer spreadsheets