As a Frontend Designer , you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring product satisfaction and loyalty.
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
- Project management using agile methodologies
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- Determining the structure and design
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices
- Developing features to enhance the user experience
- Designing graphic user interface elements
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones and other smart devices
- Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in frontend development
- Familiarity using MERN methodologies
- Experience building object oriented applications
Please send us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll connect you for a chat!
There’s more to work at Confer Global than just the work itself. We as Confer Global, has a team of amazing creative thinkers, project developers, marketers, and sales architects. We hold ourselves to high standards and make sure that we provide professional growth opportunities as working together at Confer Global.
Confer Global is a team of professionals with international experience of delivering world class conferences exhibitions, sales strategy, and marketing campaigns for diverse industries i.e., oil and gas, transport and logistics, security and defence, banking and financial services, infrastructure, pharmaceuticals and healthcare, retail and hospitality in countries like India, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Ghana, Russian, Kuwait, and Oman.