Position - Sr. Business Development Executive
Qualification - Any Graduate
Experience - 8 to 12 Year
Package - 10 to 15 LPA
Location - Chennai
Must Have :
- Meet revenue target set by the Organization.
- Develop and execute the ComapnyBusiness Development Plan and account strategy at the country level in line with customers time to market requirements.
- Identify opportunities where Company's solutions can add value and drive efficiencies within customers- supply chain demands
- Maximize sales growth from existing customers through the development of new sales, product marketing, and customer support strategies; and achieving specific volume growth targets in the assigned area(s) of the business
- Contributing self-generated new business Large/Mid businesses.
- Regularly review and coordinate of new service activities offering with operations & account managers.
- Identify Prospects Target customers.
- Update & follow up on BD pipelines, activities and performance.
- Work closely with Branch Manager, Country Manager & BD colleagues at the region and global to
collaborate on BD opportunities and offerings.
- Drive new business development through innovative strategic and tactical marketing plans.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of all services offered by the company and awareness of competition, i.e., market share, pricing, services offered, etc.
- Relationship building and strengthening with multiple internal disciplines to ensure satisfactorily response to AP customer issues (such as logistics solutions, quality complaints responses, pricing, customer service requirements, product developments)
- Research and evaluation of customer market activities, internal and external data (markets,competition, technologies, trends) in order to understand how regulatory, environmental,technical, political, and other business changes will impact customer needs.
- Create and maintain a good trusting relationship with customer's management
- Understand the customer and the customer expectations/requirements, Sell the value propositions of Comapny products and services
- Regular interaction with the customer to follow up on quotes, solutions, service delivery and quality issues
- Engage the Pricing team/ Warehouse/CHB team for commercial procurement and service support.
- To ensure ongoing and consistent customer satisfaction to all customers through effective and efficient responses to customer inquiries, issues, and problems.
Other Responsibilities :
- Expand value-added services to support customer global/regional growth objectives and increase revenues
- Work with internal operations and account managers for any new opportunities & services offering to the existing customers
- Establish service solutions, systems requirements and drive systems integration between the customer & the company
- Constantly seeking cost out and value add opportunities for customer customers
- Coordinate global and regional responses to customer requests for rates & information
- Maintain and perform scheduled visits/meetings for close customer relationship building
- Provide assistance in resolution of claims, disputes, credit, and collections
- Other regional support functions & roles when deeming necessary
Job Type : Full-time