QA Automation Lead
Community Brands is a software company that helps organizations achieve social good. Through our technology, we help more than 100,000 associations, nonprofits, schools, faith-based organizations, and partners grow stronger and achieve their missions. Like our clients, our nearly 2,000 employees strive to improve the world in which they live, and we believe that technology plays an important role in that. We are techies and volunteers who dream big and are motivated by more than just a cool job (though that’s a great perk we offer too). The Community Brands culture is one where employees can pursue this passion as part of their profession, and we’re looking for great employees to join us!
A day in the life:
We are looking for a QA Lead who will be responsible for designing, creating, measuring and managing automating testing in support of software test requirements. The QA Lead will develop, maintain, and enhance the test automation inventory and automation infrastructure. In addition, the QA Lead will execute and report on tests conducted and manage resulting defects, regress systems under test, assist development with replicating and debugging problems and develop new test automation solutions as needed. This role will set direction and process for other quality analysts. This position will be located in our Pune Office.
In this role you’ll:
- Perform manual and automated tests in support of software test requirements.
- Prescribe templates and tests scripts to be executed in tandem with development.
- Design the process for regression testing as needed for both web and desktop applications.
- Contribute to the design, process, policy and procedures for software quality analysis, testing and feedback.
- Document defects and collaborate with the development team on managing test results and feedback to developers.
- Design regression and automated testing libraries to improve overall time to market and reuse of testing tools.
- Maintain balance of business and technical acumen in decision making.
- Must demonstrate good decision making and effective business acumen.
- Must be able to communicate in both written and verbal form.
- Must maintain confidentiality of work related information and materials.
- Must have a growth mindset and subscribe to a continuous learning philosophy.
- Demonstrate expertise and mastery in your area of technology and industry.
- Must establish and maintain effective working relationships.
We'd love to chat if you have...
- 10+ years professional experience performing quality analysis integrated with the software development lifecycle.
- 2+ years professional experience performing software development
- Experience with planning and creating automated testing is a must
- Experience with setting up and starting the automation testing program for a team is a must.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the following:
- C#, .NET (Standard and Core)
- Relational Databases (SQL Server preferred), including stored procedures
- Web Services (SOAP, XML, JSON, REST)
- ASP.NET MVC and Web API
- Master knowledge of toolsets such as:
- QA Tools: Selenium, SoapUI, Mercurial, Test Complete or like
- Source Control: Git or like
- Work Request Systems: TFS, Jira
- Ability to collaborate, validate and prioritize requirements for projects and request
- Ability to properly assess and articulate risk
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or relevant Engineering degree.
Good People, Doing Good Things:
Employees at Community Brands are techies and volunteers who strive to make the Company a great place to work. We dream big and are motivated to help our customers use the technology we create to improve the world around us. And we look forward to you being part of our story!
- Planned Paid Time Off
- Purpose Driven Culture
- Work-life balance
- Passionate about Community Involvement
- Company Paid Parental Leave
- Remote Flexibility