Post Graduate (preferably MBA)
- Establish and retain high levels of client engagement and relationship.
- Participate in a daily teleconference call, which could include items such as:
a brief summary of the previous day’s performance, the relation of that performance to service/program goals, and an explanation for the variance with the necessary corrective action to be taken and the time frame needed for resolution
- Understand client’s core objectives, ensure that all driven timelines are met, identify key program requirements through a structured design and implementation process, and ensure that these requirements and any new requirements specified by client are met.
- Communicate & collaborate with client to enhance business & optimize cost and productivity.
- Implement preventive & corrective measures after identifying failure points which impact business & customer.
- Work closely with Operation teams to obtain input of diverse views, facilitate generation of ideas, analyze operational risks Failure Mode Effective Analysis (FMEA), extend support in managing client escalations Root Cause Analysis/ Corrective Action Preventive Action (RCA/CAPA) and work across traditional functional boundaries to mitigate risks and establish common goals to deliver value to the business.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal stakeholders and customers (both at onsite and offshore) to understand their pain areasworking to apply their insights to challenge and modify current approaches/ways of doing things.
- Act as a Change Agent and work closely with Quality, Transition, Training, Onsite teams and Clients to optimize Quality, Efficiency, Cost and Customer Value in multiple client engagements.
- Identify & drive opportunities to enhance customer experience.
- Identify scope for business growth & suggest business improvement opportunities.
- Projects enhancement for Revenue growth.
Customer Relationship Management:
- Improve customer satisfaction through engagement and delivery quality.
- Identify and initiate customer value add projects.
Process Improvements and Adherence:
- Ensure audit observations are addressed timely.
- Analyze current situation (Asis), identify improvement opportunities and recommend measures (Tobe) to reengineer processes.
- Identify process reengineering opportunities.
? innovation initiatives within the team.
? operational rigor and continuous improvement culture within the area.
- Implement Quality standards to achieve process excellence.
- Automate to reduce manual interventions.
- Monitor for improvement opportunities & suggest alternative approaches.
- Driving Forums on Thought sharing for project improvement.
Project Control, Management and Review / Program delivery:
- Responsible for project team deliverables.
- Design and implement KPI measures, measurement systems and visual tracking controls/dashboards to manage process performance for sustainability and continuous improvement.
? a culture of proactive risk identification within the process.
? process excellence within the team.
- Act as a domain consultant to build strong domain knowledge to the processes.
- Plan for resources based on volume projection and current available head count and allocate responsibilities.
- Tool Building Workflows etc.
People / Team:
- Provide guidance and mentorship to team.
- Align the team to customer & business needs.
- Drive a culture of accountability within the team members.
- Direct the organization of work within the team including duty roasters and vacations etc.
- Identify competencies in the team & assign responsibilities accordingly.
- Performance Management Conduct performance appraisals for team members.
- Identification of training needs/training plan/records – Training Effectiveness.
- Participate in career planning ,succession planning & designing road maps.
- Responsible for motivation level and retention of manpower.
- Manage attrition through skip level meetings, planning interventions, engagement calendars.
- Facilitate crossfunctional interaction between teams.
- Participate in organizational initiatives such as recruitment drives, training programs etc.
- Deliver communication received from senior management to the team members though town halls, team meetings.
Must Have Skills
- Product Development(Tech)
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 13 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.