B Sc, B Com, Relevant Diploma Degrees (CSC, Electronics), BE
Business / Customer
- Understand and articulate complex problems related to the specific technology.
- Provide business development support by assisting in RFP/ RFI response drafting, presentations, collateral creation and formulating recommendations Support presales and create marketing collateral such case studies and capability deck.
- Capture and present project’s capabilities to prospective clients in a way that highlights the unique selling proposition of Cognizant solutions.
- Interface with community network to retain technology competitiveness.
- Work with the client team to address escalations.
- Implement change requests and engineering tasks.
- Lead the technical discussions in customer governance calls.
- Interact with the user / customer / first level management.
Project / Process.
- Handle specific technologies within projects.
- Contribute to HLD, LLD, Implementation and test plans.
- Participate in technical audits.
- Identify opportunities for automation, standardization and stabilization of environment.
- Understand technical requirement and translate into design.
- Lead TIP initiatives and coordinate with CoE for the implementation of the same.
- Prepare/update/review run books/SOP/knowledge articles on specific technology areas.
- Plan Prepare and execute change process and change implementation and standardize the change process.
- Contribution to reducing COD by performing the following:
- Left shift,.
- Identifying and driving the CSI and automation initiatives.
- Prepare templates, checklist and guidelines on Due diligence, Transitions and KT.
People / Team.
- Enabling the L1/L2 team members to enhance their skill sets.
- Deliver technology training through Academy and/or within project group for technologies/ tools.
- Participate in recruitment and act as a buddy to new hires.
- Proactively support team building and on boarding efforts via mentoring contributions.
- Contribute to knowledge management activities by creating case studies, technical artifacts, and reference architectures related to your technical domain.
Must Have Skills
Employee Status :
Full Time Employee
Job Posting :
Aug 05 2022
CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.