- Good functional knowledge especially in the Payer domain mandatory (Provider domain knowledge would be a plus)
- Ability to connect evolving healthcare domain trends and devise possible solutions to solve customer pain points
- Proven ability to perform independently, or under the guidance of a domain architect, research on evolving domain trends, regulations, and mandates
- Awareness and understanding of ongoing and planned mandates (e.g., CMS-ONC Interoperability rule) and trends (e.g., value based care, digital transformation)
- Exposure and/or working knowledge of databases, SQL
- Exposure to at least one industry data exchange standard (e.g., HIPAA (EDI) transaction sets)
- Ability to articulate the functional aspects of a solution, and the key technical components involved
- Proactive problem solver, with excellent negotiation, written and oral communication skills
Employee Status :
- Frame solution architecture, working with client and internal teams
- Grasp holistic view of solution, mapping dependencies (systems, data flows, etc.) and respective teams
- Articulate functional architecture with development and business teams
- Articulate functional requirements with client as well as other project team members with heterogenous skillsets
- Mentor business analysts on the team.
- Assist with content creation for workshops, internal and external presentations.
- Assist development team with scoping and estimation efforts.
Full Time Employee
Job Posting :
Jan 12 2023
CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.