Experience- 2 - 5 years of experience
About Company: Codezen Tech Solutions is a technical consultancy and development firm that believes in increasing transparency and efficiency using cloud based platforms. Your main role would be to take the lead of the Backend Development for various projects specifically in Nodejs with Express and Mongo/MySQL and Sequelize.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Expert in Nodejs
- Familiarity with backend automated testing tools and frameworks
- Experience with backend/API development
- Architect, develop and maintain backend libraries/codebase, database & server.
- Develop object-oriented software, with mastery of one or more relevant languages ( NodeJS, Django).
- Ability to operate independently without significant oversight
- Ability to build robust backend applications with a vision to scale
- Strong leadership skills and and ability to collaborate with multiple project stakeholders
- Understanding the requirement of a client, document the scope and chart out a plan of implementing the scope
- Work with design team to give inputs related to the wire-frames and then the design along with incorporating Client Feedback
- Explore the difference between B2B and B2C projects before implementing the code
- Work in teams of 2-3 on various projects as per the requirement using git as version control
- Having good knowledge of APIs creation and database architecture
- Good Grasp in respective technology (Nodejs)
- Documenting the process and main functions along the developing process
- Design and develop highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure, and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance for one of the fastest-growing companies in India.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- 2-5 years of experience required
- Strong hand on Node.js
- Excellent knowledge of using the Git version control system and deployment via Git.
- A self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend action.