Experience- 8 - 15 years of experience
Skills Required- Flutter, Mobile App Development, iOS App Development, Android Development
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Collaboration with teams spread across different locations and vendors
• Leading the team on daily development tasks
• Helping the team to solve complex design/architectural problems
• Managing App Store and Play Store releases
• Guide other members in the team. Should take initiatives to improve code quality standards and team efficiency.
• Participate in the requirements gathering and come up efficient solutions
• Efficiently estimate on high and low level requirements along with assessing risk items
• Closely work with client managers and architects.
• Minimum 8 years of hands-on experience in Mobile App Development (iOS/Android).
• At least 2 years of hands-on experience with Flutter.
• Experience with MVVM/MVP/MVC/VIPER Pattern.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs/ GraphQL.
• Experience with any of the state management libraries like Bloc, Provider, Mobx, etc.
• Experience with databases like Firebase and SQLite.
• Strong understanding of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Decent experience on Scrum and Agile development process. Be proficient in using version control and
continuous integration, with tools such as Bitbucket, Git and Jenkins.
• Experience on user engagement/behavioural Analytics.
• Good communication skills. Should be a problem solver with an attitude to contribute towards the success of
Team/Project as well as organization
• Should evidence a few well-known applications in the stores
Good to Have:
• Full stack development experience.
• Work experience on insurance domain.