Coconut Media Box is hiring for Social Media Manager for Andheri Location
*WORK FROM OFFICE*
Position: Social Media Manager
Department: Coconut Digital
Qualification: Any Graduation
Work Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in Digital and social media management.
Social Media Manager – Job Descriptions:
We’re looking for a dynamic Social Media Expert to plan and execute the campaigns. If you have a nose for sniffing out what’s trending, ears that are attuned to listening to the voices of customers and a taste for creating clutter-breaking campaigns, you are in every sense the social media expert we are looking for.
- You will be responsible to steer and orchestrate effective social media strategies and campaigns on behalf of the client.
- Plan and execute integrated digital marketing campaigns across platforms.
- You will be responsible for the execution of all social media activities including ideation, content review, creating proposals, generating reports etc.
- Manage, lead and train the support team working on the account.
- Analyze & report social media performance across platforms.
- Conduct social media research, derive analytics, use monitoring tools to undertake social media audits, and prepare reports.
- Stay updated on the latest trends, developments and disruptions in digital marketing and social media.
- Grow the client relationship while ensuring an ongoing, high level of client satisfaction.
- Provide training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors.
- Drive engagement with social media influencers.
- Review success of campaigns and develop ways to improve.
Skills & Experience:
- Through understanding of social media and digital networks including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and several upcoming platforms, and online forums/discussion groups.
- A fair understanding of B2B and B2C marketing.
- Prior client handling experience is a plus.
- A predilection for technology and be updated on the latest trends and news in marketing technology.
- Experienced in managing social media presence for brands
- Conversant with social media analytics and optimization techniques, having directly managed end-to-end execution of social media campaigns.
- Must have at least 2 year of work experience in a digital agency on senior position.
- Fluency in English. Natural ability to speak, write and communicate clearly, and make effective presentations to clients.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹45,000.00 per month
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)
- Social media manager: 3 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us