Develop brands marketing budget / plan to achieve volume/share/equity objectives.
• Manage the brands wise spending within the approved P&L parameters.
• Manager the full execution of the brand launch with sales & local agencies.
• Develop/implement the necessary control parameters to measure launch success/failure.
• Manage MRTG technical expertise function.
• Conduct monthly/quarterly/annual reviews of the business performance on-going.
• Assign/manage BTL agencies to conduct in-market activation programs. • Leading the activation of products across all retailers. • Ensure that all brand activities are completed on time and in full and within agreed budget • Track sales and recommend support/ corrective action plans. • Monitor all brand elements - advertising, product, packaging, pricing, cost etc. • Regularly screen competitor portfolio and monitor market trends • Review all brand / market data (sales audit, competition, distribution, etc.) – to detect areas of weakness / strength and recommend corrective actions.