Experience : 4-8 yrs. with min. 2yrs exp. of team handling
Preference : Direct Sales Exp.
Job Purpose : To create a team of outstanding Relationship Managers and effectively lead, manage and coach them towards achieving sales targets; make powerful and successful sales presentations in different settings to crack profitable deals and referrals; and successfully resolve team and member conflicts.
Job Responsibility :
- Planning, evaluating, implementing and continuously improving all aspects of sales functions and processes.
- Achieving stretched targets and managing sales in a result-focused environment.
- Making effective sales presentations and closing deals.
- Resolving team and member/ customer conflicts.
- Maintaining strong client relationship and high level of customer service.
- Identifying potential customers and new business opportunities.
- Constantly liaising with other departments for smooth functioning.
- Maintaining own awareness of product in order to sell effectively.
- Training, motivating and coaching small teams of Relationship Managers..
Skill Required :
- Able to balance between task and people orientation.
- Applicant must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be able to thrive under pressure.
- Should possess sound knowledge about the local market and local language.
- Possess strong communication skills.
- Strong Direct Sales Experience
- Strong Results Orientation and Execution Excellence
- Excellent Leadership and People Management Skills
- High Customer Centricity
What is in it for you ?
- Exposure to handle a complete unit comprising of 5-6 people.
- End to end understanding of marketing as well as distribution.
- Understanding of complete financials for the unit.
- Part of a growing organization with great career opportunities.
- Creating Value proposition for customers selling them holiday memberships.
- High Earning potential through Incentives