Marketing & Brand Manager
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Perform regular market research to gather important brand data / customer insights
- Plan, implement and execute successful consumer marketing programs (including brand strategic planning, market positioning, pricing and advertising)
- Sets brand planning calendar, coordinates cross functional activities and planning processes, manages timelines, and ensures timely completion of all deliverables.
- Building and executing year-round brand engagement through influencer partnerships, social media, and other marketing vehicles.
- Identify growth opportunities and drive innovation in new product development as well as marketing initiatives.
- Collaborates with sales team for specific strategies for B2C & B2I.
- Represents the company and provides support as needed at various trade shows and conventions.
- Plans and executes events and promotions within fan communities.
- Performs other duties as necessary to support the objectives of the companyFound this job inappropriate? Report to us