CloudSense is the proven Commerce and Subscriber Management platform, built for high-volume or complex ongoing services. We’re trusted by Communications, Media and Utility businesses worldwide to launch, sell and fulfill the entire customer journey on Salesforce.
We make successful companies more convenient. Our customers go to market a third of the time, sell four times faster, increase sales by 24% and deliver eight times faster, with a 79% improvement in order accuracy. To learn more, visit CloudSense.com.
As a Graduate Engineer, you will work with Team Leads, Product Managers, Architects and other Developers to analyze requirements, document designs, and build solutions that contribute to the growth of the CloudSense product portfolio.
Be a quick learner and keen to embrace new technologies and development frameworks
- Be a clear communicator and team player
- Be able to work under your own initiative
- Be able to communicate verbally and in writing in clear English
- Have a talent for problem-solving and a well-organized approach to work
You have options to work in our office in Chennai, India, and we offer flexible arrangements for working from home.
- Play a key role in creating applications and features that conform to best practice coding standards, make optimal use of advanced framework capabilities, and have required unit test coverage.
- Follow industry best practices, make proper use of software development tooling, and adhere to CloudSense development processes.
- Work with testers to help define the approach for testing of new deliverables, and ensure timely resolution of any issues discovered during the testing process.
- Provide product support, which includes educating colleagues in the use of new product features, as well as analyzing and resolving issues reported by project teams and customers.
- Produce technical documentation as required.
- Help develop other members of the CloudSense development team through on-the-job mentoring.
Competencies, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience
- B.E/B.Tech or higher in Computer Science, or a related field
- Familiarity in Data structures, Algorithms, Java or C#
- Understanding of object oriented programming concepts
- Understanding of web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS) and software development lifecycle
- Understanding of database principles and generic SQL
- Ability to understand business processes and persistence in solving technical problems
- Clear communicator and team player
- Able to write technical documents in clear English
- Any certifications in technology for example Java, Databases in accredited training or online learning platforms are an added plus.
- Strong self-motivation and time management with the ability to work effectively with all parts of the business
- CloudSense is an employee centric organization. Its policies, systems and processes have been designed to make work-life convenient for the employee.
- Culturally, it is a flat organization, in which employees are encouraged to take ownership and deliver on outcomes. Micro-managing is not part of the DNA of CloudSense.
- CloudSense is looking for employees who seek a technical career path. CloudSense will support employees in their career growth through Corporate tie-ups with world leading learning and development programs.
- CloudSense sees APAC as a growing region and will provide its employees an opportunity to work with its teams at Zagreb (in Croatia) and at its other APAC Offices (in Australia).
- CloudSense places significant emphasis on the health and well-being of employees and also on their families.
Some of the benefits you will love
Health insurance, Life Insurance & Covid insurance policy
- Flexible working hours and Hybrid working model
- Training & development
- Health & Wellness benefit
- Company day & monthly socials
- Team and company socials and events