Drive research and development in the areas of Customer Experience, Selection, Product Quality, Competitive Intelligence, etc. keeping business goals and product planning at the front. Deliver production table advanced statistical or machine learning-based solutions for high-impact complex problems.
- Work with various stakeholders in understanding their business requirements and implement the solutions with product and tech teams. Formulate the appropriate predictive analytic solutions leveraging statistical and machine learning tools.
- Carrying out a cost-benefit comparison of various solutions, not only driven by the analytical rigor of the solutions, but also the pragmatic aspects of deployment, data, and adoption cost.
- Work with product and tech teams to implement the solutions.
- Create feedback loops. Help shape the product roadmaps.
- Drive adoption of the predictive analytic solutions via demonstrating improvement in success metrics and interfacing with business partners from other teams.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Education: Btech / Mtech in Comp Science/Data Science/Pure Science/Mathematics and related disciplines from Tier 1 universities.
- Programming skills: Python, Pytorch, Tensorflow, R.
- Background and Experience in Machine Learning, Data Mining, Mathematical and Statistical Modeling, Mathematical Optimization, and Simulations.
- Looking for significant research expertise/accomplishment, theoretical depth, and business experience in the above areas.
- Prefer candidates with patents or published papers and a few years of industrial experience (experience in the travel/hospitality domain is a plus).
- Proven hard-problem solving skills.
- Background and Experience: 2-5 years of hands-on experience in Machine Learning and Deep Learning with a good track of publication/patents