Strategic Account Manager
About Clear :
- At CLEAR(formerly known as ClearTax), we are on a mission to simplify financial lives for all Indians.
- We make delightful tax-based SaaS and financial service products for businesses and individuals which helps them save money and time. We are trusted by over 6 million Indians, more than 50,000 tax professionals, 1 million small businesses and 3,000 large enterprises. For small and large businesses, our product suite covers invoicing, GST, a range of managed services and credit.
- For tax professionals, we offer comprehensive GST, Income Tax and TDS solutions. For individuals, we offer tax and wealth management solutions. With this Series C round, we have raised $140 million in equity capital since inception.
- We have built rich platforms for GST, e-Waybill, e-Invoicing, ITR and TDS much ahead of the curve in India's business digitization journey. We now see a material part of our country's trade with $200B worth of invoices flowing every year. It is still day one for us as our goal is to scale 10x to 6 million businesses. For the same, we are going mobile-first for all our customer segments and building credit, payments, insurance, network and business discovery engines on our core platform.
- Our investors include Y Combinator, Composite Capital, Elevation Capital, Sequoia Capital, Founders Fund, Stripe and Kora Capital.
- We are now significantly ramping up our business teams and are looking for the best people to help plan and run our business. If you have built and run a meaningful business, sold to Indian CXOs effectively and delivered on growth initiatives in tech/fintech firms, we would love to talk to you.
Job brief :
We are looking for a rockstar enterprise sales manager to join our team to help scale our engagement with enterprises across India. As a strategic account manager you would be responsible to grow our B2B business within the large enterprise customer segment (>250 cr turnover organizations) in India.
Key responsibilities :
- Understand ClearTax suite of products and comprehensively demo and communicate value to CFOs & Tax Heads of Fortune 500 and High Turnover Indian companies.
- Being able to effectively navigate target organisations (end users, influencers, decision makers) and managing the end to end sales cycles within defined timeline
- Gather competitive landscape insights and help distinctively position Cleartax's USP to ensure deal closure.
- Initiating and nurturing relationships with key stakeholders of existing/new accounts
- Develop deep expertise on existing and new offerings of Cleartax and facilitate building of detailed customized pitches and proposals.
- Negotiate and close deals in the face of stiff competition
- Co-ordinate and close all contractual documentation for closure and revenue collection
- Constantly read up on tax topics and be up to date on tax advances and product specifics.
- Ensure customer success post go live and handing over to key account management team such that the customer experience is frictionless
- Articulate feedback from market and customers on important features that need incorporation into the product roadmap
- Regularly updating the sales data in CRM for tracking and analysis
- Experience in selling to corporates/businesses in India and have a proven track record
- Should have the hunger to constantly learn and innovate.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills to be able to convince prospects
- Strong consultative selling ability
- Ability to manage long, complex sales cycles from beginning to end
- Knowledge of strategic account sales techniques and processes including understanding customer needs, overcoming objections, developing business cases, negotiating, and closing complex deals
- Minimum 3 years of experience in enterprise sales.
- Graduation/Post Graduation mandatory