Roles & Responsibilities:
- Software development in C++ for train Control Center (TCC).
- Network configuration and VM setup of the modules of the TCC sub-system to run, develop and tests software code written.
- Creating the test cases for the functionality of code written line and code coverage of all the modules written.
- Interfacing with other modules to understand for design and integration.
- Creation of design documents and software architecture.
Required Skills (Technical Competency)
- Experience with safety critical embedded Software.
- Experience with setting up of the test environment and VMs.
- Good experience in C++ programming language.
- Understanding, identifying and debugging the network related issues.
- Experienced in identifying and debugging issues in embedded systems especially Linux systems.
- Creation of the test scripts and understanding the working of scripts.
- Experienced in documents and report creation and getting validated.
- Achievement oriented
- Analytical thinking
- Self driven
- Flexible and work under pressure
- Team Player