Roles and Responsibilities :
- Managing the banking and investments relationship Au Royale clients and responsible for overall growth of Liabilities & Investment business from HNI segment.
- Increase CASA balance in allocated portfolio either through Deepening or Acquisition of NTB Royale Customer,
- Proactively and timely identifies potential problem accounts and formulates appropriate risk. mitigating strategies.
- Manage customer migration between segments, sub-segments and the HNI business.
- Grow portfolio profitability through the utilization of available multi-channel delivery strategies, such as actively managing customer migration onto electronic banking channels.
- Develop, manage, and expand Au Royale customer relationships by providing service level which exceeds client expectations of the most important customer segment
- Ensure all sales activity is recorded online as per the organizational process (CRM)
- Develops new and expands existing High Net worth Customer relationships for liabilities and retail assets.
- Informs customers about new products or product enhancements to further expand the banking relationship.
- Capture and maximize the business opportunity through detailed client profiling as per organizational process (CRM)
- Understanding of KYC, AML guidelines and complying with Bank policies and guidelines for the role and responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring that the Sales targets in no's & values are met as per defined scorecard.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Minimum Graduate, Masters degree in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Experience of 4- 8 years in Retail Banking; preferably in relationship/transactional banking
- Good time management skills, selling skill, Interpersonal and communication skills, Well versed with English and local Language.
- Customer-service orientation, Negotiation and Persuasion skills & Relationship building Skills, Organized and Result-orientation.
- Willingness to travel as needs require, Honesty and Integrity