Assistant Manager/Manager Growth Specialist
Hybrid model, people from Mumbai preferred 1st, Delhi or Bangalore based candidates may also apply.
- Improve the performance on marketplace, using various tools including but not limited to:SEO (the process of optimizing product listings to rank higher in searches for related keywords)Inventory management and forecasting Product Pricing & Profitability StudyBuy Box (helping the seller's product win the Featured Offer or Buy Now Button on Amazon)
- Competition analysis (to gain or maintain a lead over competitors)Product launch plans (list of activities, ad budget estimates, market study, etc. to ensure a successful launch on Amazon)Review and Sentiment analysis (to identify customer likes and dislikes, trends, etc. and leverage these to improve marketing)
- Automation (identify potential automation opportunities in operational activities to achieve efficiency and productivity gains; so the team can focus on more productive pieces)
Skills & Qualifications :
- 3+ years of hands-on Amazon experience
- Refined written/verbal communication and strong analytical skills-
- Ability to collaborate and deliver timely results with a team
- Ability to prioritize in a high volume and fast paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills with an enthusiasm for initiative
- Experience presenting to external stakeholders at a variety of levels
- Should have worked on Amazon marketplace
- Retail industry is preferred, but if you get any other industry and they have mandatory skills will be ok.
- Improve the performance on marketplace, using various tools(Minimum 4 years required)