- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport & arrange meetings.
- Planning & overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Researching Organizations & individuals to find new opportunities
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones
- Finding & Developing new markets & improving sales
- Attending conferences, meetings & industry events.
- Developing quotes & proposals for clients
- Developing goals for the development team & business growth & ensuring they are met
- Training personnel & helping team members develop their skills
- Candidates with Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred
- Experience required at least 2-5 years in sales, marketing & related field
- Representative skill with communication
- Excellent Organizational skill