Role : Sr Sales Associate - SOLUS.AI
Location : Bangalore/Mumbai/Remote
About Us :
We are Cartesian, a 12-year-old analytics firm. During this time, we- ve helped some of the largest brands across the globe unlock unprecedented value from their data.
We have now forayed into the SaaS world with our first product SOLUS. SOLUS is a System of Intelligence that powers the micro decisions that a brand needs to make to communicate to its customers in a relevant manner. These micro decisions include product recommendations, reasons to talk, words to use, and timing and channel selection at an individual customer level. SOLUS comes pre-built with all the intelligence and expertise to enable this for brands within 4-6 weeks.
SOLUS was recently inducted into the 2021 cohort of the NASSCOM Deeptech Club. As a company we are obsessed about our people, our processes, our clients, and our commitment to their growth. We expect every single one of our people to display the greatest sense of ownership and pride in the work they do.
We are proud of what we have achieved, and our ambitions are far larger. What's important for us is not just where we get to, but HOW we get there. Of course, we don- t have all the answers, but our joy comes from the exploration, and that's the kind of team we are.
- Your role is to own end-to-end lead generation activities for the India and UAE market.
Key Responsibilities :
- Own the entire lead generation cycle from market research to setting up meetings with Highly Qualified Leads for the Sales team.
- Conduct planned outbound calls/campaigns to key target accounts with a focus on quarterly targets.
- Follow up with prospects several times throughout the lead generation cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Articulate the value proposition and competitive positioning of SOLUS.
- Stay current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Collect, consolidate data on consumers, competitors and marketplaces that help you prospect.
- Use tools like ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, etc to source leads.
- Use HubSpot as your CRM tool.
- You are a person of yourword.
- You believe in the concept of FPR (First PersonResponsibility).
- You- re not intimidated by hierarchy and experience, but also appreciate what you need to do to be able to earn a seat at the table.
- You place a premium on human values as much as financial ones.
- You are passionate about new technologies
Skills and Experience :
- 3-5 years of experience in lead generation
- Comfortable with both using and discussing technology
- Experience in SaaS sales