• Design, develop IoT/Cloud-based Typescript/ Node.JS applications using Azure or Amazon Cloud Computing Services.
• Work closely with onsite, offshore, and cross functional teams, Product Management, UI/UX developers, Web and Mobile developers, SQA teams to effectively use technologies to build and deliver high quality and on-time delivery of IoT applications
• Proactively Identify risks and failure modes early in the development lifecycle and develop POCs to mitigate the risks early in the program
• Assertive communication and team skills
• This individual be self-directed, highly motivated, and organized with strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills, and an ability to work on multiple projects and function in a team environment.
• 5-6 years of intensive Cloud software development experience under Agile development life cycle processes and tools
• Strong knowledge of Typescript and Node.JS technologies.
• Strong knowledge of Amazon Cloud Computing Services including EC2, S3, RDS IAM, SQS, SNS, VPC, EBS, AWS Route 53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, TimeStream, RedShift, GraphQL, AWS Lambda, Containers, MongoDB, DynamoDB, and Relational/ No SQL database technologies.
• Ability to write automated unit test cases.
• Experience in Micro-services architecture.
• Very good experience with Source Control Management Tool – AWS Code Commit, GIT, BitBucket, etc.
• Should have excellent problem-solving skills with good logical and analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience in Typescript and Node.JS technologies.
• Experience in executing CI/CD processes, CircleCI or Azure/Devops is desirable
• Preferably full stack development knowledge with React framework expertise
Interested candidates please share your resumes to [email protected]
along with the below details
- Total Experience
- Notice Period
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC