As a Data Analyst, you'll be working closely with our Marketing teams to help them find opportunities to drive growth of new members and engagement of existing members across our channels. You will act as a data advocate and coach the wider business in our mission to become a truly data-driven company and drive tangible value through campaign specific insights and a deep understanding of our member base.
This role will suit an individual who has a growth mindset, is commercially focused and wants to be close to the impact of their work. If you enjoy a fast paced environment, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on the growth of a rapidly scaling scale up; we'd love to hear from you.
Some of the things you'll be doing:
- Using your knowledge of digital marketing to find opportunities to improve the efficiency of our marketing and drive growth.
- Improving and maintaining our internal multi touch attribution model.
- Developing statistically significant experimentation frameworks to allow us to improve the targeting of our marketing through segmentation and assessing incremental impact of campaigns.
- Drive understanding of key member lifecycle stages and how we can drive engagement using data.
- Developing SQL and Python code to interrogate our data to solve key business problems.
- Proactively bringing new ideas to the table relating to business questions, analytics approaches, datasets and ways of working.
- Communicate analysis, relevant trends and campaign performances (including SLA's & KPI's) to internal as well as external stakeholders and across the business.
- Provide actionable recommendations that can translate to direct value for Tide.
- Presenting data in a clear and easy to comprehend manner, using visualization tools (Looker).
- You will be working with Snowflake, dbt, Apache Airflow, Python, Google Ads, Appsflyer, git and Looker.
What you'll get in return:
- Family health insurance
- Life and Accidental Insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Dental Treatment Assistance
- We invest in your development with professional L&D budget (fixed amount per year)
- Flexible working options
You'll be a great fit if:
- You have a commercial mindset and the ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives; forming broad questions into defined solutions to drive value.
- You have proven experience in supporting Digital marketing/Growth or Customer Insight teams and assessing the impact and performance of core channels (Facebook, PPC, SEO etc.).
- You have the ability to effectively form relationships with the business in order to help with the adoption of data driven decision making.
- You have a high level of SQL proficiency and can quickly get to grips with new data sets.
- You are very comfortable with concepts related to attribution and incrementality and can articulate these to a breadth of stakeholders; both technical and non-technical.
- You have a solid grounding in statistics and experimentation methodologies.
- You have proficiency in Python.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide's offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.