- Educational Qualification: Doctorate, Masters or Graduate Degree in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Bio-Medical Engineering and related fields with focus on medical Image processing.
Role, Summary & Purpose :
- Lead a team of software developers, specializing in DSP focussed on Image processing and development of algorithms. This will form the core function for the development of the Clinical Review software for the company's new Optical Coherence Tomography machine. The review software also envisages exciting new areas such as En face imaging, Angiography (representation of the vasculature) and so on.
- Will conceive innovative solutions and plan/develop/test software in the Tomography Image chain, in the development of image segmentation, feature extraction etc. New Strategies and technology will be used.
- Will drive external collaborations with industry and clinical partners, which is so essential to the success of the project.
- Develop efficient, scalable and re-usable software solutions.
- Develop a deep understanding of the clinical requirements and current treatment protocols in order to focus on the solutions accordingly.
- Interact with MD's, collaborate with academia in developing newer apporaches and solutions.
- Effectively provide leadership to the team in achieving the overall objectives.
- Creation of intellectual property through inventions & patents will be encouraged.
- Opportunities for participation in relevant international research meetings and forums.
Qualifications & requirements :
- Experience in implementing image analysis algorithms.
- Publication record in peer review journals and conferences would be advantageous.
- Strong understanding of the image formation chain. Exposure to medical imaging devices such as CT, MR, Ultra Sound, OCT, Microscopy platforms etc. Will be a distinctive advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to write C++ codes for quick demonstration of ideas and robust scaled up software systems.
- Experience in Matlab/Open CV
- Exposure to ITK / VTK / MITK
- Strong analytical skills, Knowledge of object oriented analysis & software design patterns
Mobile : +91 98 1845 4080 / 98 6860 9864