Basic Qualifications :
- A PhD or MS in CS Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Statistics, or in a highly quantitative field
- 3+ years of experience in understanding and ability to implement algorithms in computer vision using both toolkits and self-developed code
- 1+ years of experience in Java, C++, or other programming language, as well as with R, MATLAB, Python or similar scripting language
- Hands on experience in building DNN, CNN, LSTM model and using commercial framework like TensorFlow/Caffe/Theano
- Ability to define ground truth (data definition & rules), training & validation data sets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate effectively to both technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Excellent problem solving abilities
Preferred Qualifications :
- Publications at top-tier peer-reviewed conferences or journals
- Proven track record of innovation in creating novel algorithms and advancing the state of the art
- Experience working with large datasets and Deep Learning algorithms
- Distributed systems programming experience.
Mobile : +91 98 1845 4080 / 98 6860 9864