Client is a well known Pvt sector Bank and is rated among its peers.
The role is across all levels; based on work experience.
- Conduct audit of Credit Function across all Credit segments . These will cover both Credit assessment, pre and post disbursement policies & procedures, etc.
- Timely and Quality implementation of risk based Credit audit plans to ensure qualitative audit report and observations.
- Oversee & review Concurrent Audit reports of Zonal Credit Administration Hub on regularly intervals.
- Overview the compliance of Internal and Concurrent Credit Audit reports.
- Ensure completion of assigned audits / work and documentation of working papers.
Chartered Accountant only.
- Thorough understanding of Credit/Documentation/ Monitoring for Large
- Corporate /SME portfolio.
- Exposure to Internal Audit of credit portfolio will be preferred
- Those working with CA firms and having exposure to Credit audit in a Bank / NBFC can also apply.