Job Description :
- Design cloud solutions that ensure most sustainable, flexible, secure and cost appropriate solutions & technology platforms
- Maintain current understanding of Azure Cloud offering with abilities to implement relevant features.
- Direct project teams toward solutions that align with agreed guiding principles, strategy, architecture, and standards
- Consult with project teams to develop a solution design which is compliant with the architecture and standards of the Company.
- Ensure appropriate sizing of solutions, technology fit, and DR are assessed and accounted for.
- Ensure successful execution of IT strategies, architecture guidelines and standards and lead project teams through the technology selection and architecture/security governance processes
- Utilize agile practices to ensure consistent and transparent execution.
- Keep abreast of emerging technology/industry trends in cloud and Define new patterns, and standards as required.
Required Skills :
- Microsoft Azure Services (Security Centre, Data lake, Data Factory, Data Bricks, Key Vault, Kubernetes Service, Dedicated HSM, Blob Storage, Backup, Functions, Virtual Machines, Service Fabric and Container Instances).
- CI/CD Tools (Jenkins, GIT)
- Elastic Search
- Splunk/Solar winds/Nagios
- Dynatrac/AppDynamics/New Relic/Stackify/Raygun
- Cloud Security