Location: CaratLane Office, Andheri East, Mumbai
The ideal candidate for this profile is a BE Graduate or MBA with 2-3 Years Work-ex in an e-commerce or omni-channel business within the category function with exposure across inventory planning, margin management, revenue optimisation through effective funnel management, pricing and promotion. This role requires strong analytical skills as 80% of the work would be into Business Analytics.
- Work closely with the demand team to plan and drive exposure to maximise conversion and revenue opportunities.
- Plan and execute promotions and price changes basis business seasonality/plan as well as reactionary changes to business movements.
- Analyse sales data, search patterns, consumer behaviour, market data to come up with actionable insights for different parts of the business - this could be in the form of insights to improve conversion rate, new opportunities to increase revenue/ reduce inefficiencies in the overall business.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to plan and execute the final deliverables basis such insights.
- The Shaya team functions as a start up within the company, so you are likely to do a lot more than what's mentioned here.
About Shaya by CaratLane :
Our Origin :
- It all started with our CaratLane community, many of whom were also into silver jewellery but couldn't always find what they love. They told us that the designs available in the local market were often too generic. Plus, they were never sure of the authenticity of their purchases.We wanted to change that!
- On 24th September 2018, our website HeyShaya.com went live with 220 designs across 4 unique themes. The response was great!
Our Muse: At Shaya, we love telling stories that celebrate and inspire women. India is at the heart of everything we do.
Our Signature Style : 'Wearable art that makes a unique style statement' - that's how we'd like to describe our aesthetic.
- We're a small team ( a start-up within CaratLane) & we work very hard. We hustle, we negotiate hard, we all get our hands dirty and work within a lot of constraints (particularly with respect to budget and time).
- Most importantly, we strongly relate to, and love Shaya. That's what binds us together as a team.