Experience: Minimum 6-15 years in the industry
- 6+ years of experience in project management/consulting leading a team in a manufacturing or consulting companies.
- Domain knowledge: In areas of Manufacturing IT (MES, EAM, EMI), in one or more of the following verticals: Automotive, Discrete Manufacturing, Consumer Packaged Goods, Life Science.
- Solid experience in Manufacturing IT application systems, manufacturing processes & relevant technologies
- Deep understanding and interfacing experience with the wide variety of manufacturing IT applications
- Expertise in Industry Best Practices, Manufacturing Industry Standards and methodologies
- Highly effective customer interaction and service skills resulting in high customer satisfaction
- Should understand various tools related to planning, estimating, budgeting and resource allocation
- Experience in pre-sales, customer relationship management, delivery and project management
- Successful manufacturing consulting, leading to significant revenue generation
- Good communicator - both written and in executive level presentation
- Ability and willingness to build and lead a high-performance team from scratch
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead the Smart Factory Consulting and Solutions
- Recruit and Build a High-Performance Team consisting of Consultants and Solution Developers
- Provide leadership for large digital transformation programs in Industry 4.0
- Lead enterprise level consulting engagements for Industry 4.0 and Smart Manufacturing
- Reporting to: Senior Director, Intelligent Industry
- Travel: Must be willing to travel on shorter duration within India and abroad
About the company :
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com/invent/