Role: Sr Manager (Enterprise Architect - Manufacturing) - D1
Reporting into: D2 (Manufacturing)
- Designing solutions for the manufacturing clients that align with the strategic architecture and roadmap for manufacturing and supply chain. This includes global process, application and solutions that include ERP, Production Planning, Manufacturing Execution, Materials Management and other shop floor systems
- Architect solutions that connect business process information networks (i.e., ERP, APO, Logistics Systems) through the operations information network (i.e., MES, LIMS, WMS) to the automation network / level 2 systems (i.e., SCADA, Historian)
- Create the technical strategy and IT reference architectures to guide the successful design, implementation, and operations of IT solutions
- Support cross-functional teams by providing technical strategy, reference architectures, solution design, interfaces, and data flows.
- Understand the current and define the future architectures for the integration of Plant solutions like MES, IOT platform with ERP and CRM software and plant automation equipment
- Review viability of new solutions to adhere to existing principles and reference architectures to ensure solutions perform well, are secure and optimize cost
- Create and implement all things (IT) architecture - tools, frameworks, standards, processes, implementation, and governance
- 12+ years of relevant ERP, CRM, PLM, MES and shop floor automation experience integrating IT-OT systems
- 5+ years of enterprise architecture experience focused on supply chain and manufacturing solutions
- Contextual knowledge of the business and processes supporting Manufacturing Execution and experience coordinating or executing design changes to improve business operations and enhance overall solution quality
- Experience with technologies and industry trends in Smart Manufacturing, Industry 4.0 and Industrial IoT. Experience with the use of IOT related technologies at the connected edge i.e. IoT protocols, local and back haul connectivity technologies and industrial sensor technologies.
- Experience leading the technical adoption of automation, robotics, 3D printing, employment of AR/VR, etc. to factory floor environments
- Able to lead technology architecture definition and infrastructure design activities for any type of manufacturing solutions
- Knowledge of complex technology, methodology, and full life-cycle development in an agile environment preferred
- Project management experience and/or certifications; scaled SAFe knowledge and/or certifications preferred
- Ability to conceptualize and develop alternative solution approaches, articulating the benefits and trade-offs of each solution
- Should be familiar with supply chain, business models, key functions, processes, and manufacturing environments, as well as how they are impacted by digitization and emerging technologies.
- Experience of common application and cloud development environments, with an understanding of infrastructure capabilities and constraints
- Deep understanding of product development, engineering, manufacturing, and supply chain processes
Bachelor's degree in IT, Business, Computer Science, or related field; MBA or other advanced degree preferred