About us :
- Camp K12 (campk12.com) is an EdTech startup founded by an MIT Computer Science / Harvard MBA alum (ex McKinsey & Google) and ex-CEO of Apple India. Our core team comes from esteemed organizations like Apple, Google, Microsoft, IIT, IIM, Harvard & MIT.
- We're re-imagining K-12 education for the 21st century, re-thinking the WHAT and HOW of education.
- Currently we offer LIVE online coding courses for kids age 6-18 taught by the top 1% instructors hand-picked and rigorously trained, teaching on our custom-built online classroom, Camp K12 LIVE.
- We're a young early-stage startup backed by SAIF Partners and Matrix Partners.
Job Description :
- We are looking for a qualified Team Leader-Client Relations to join our team! If you are a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional with a high sense of ownership towards your work, we would love to meet you!
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Oversee the hiring, orienting, and training of our customer experience team
- Define and implement standards/procedures for ensuring optimal customer experience
- Conduct surveys to gather information on customer opinion of rendered services
- Utilize social media platforms in reaching out to customers to help resolve issues and provide quick response to inquiries
- Supervise the activities of customer experience team to ensure their interaction with customers reflect positively on the company
- Liaise with the production and creative departments to ensure delivery of high quality products and services
- Monitor the activities of the customer service team to ensure compliance with acceptable standards of customer service
- You have a proven track record of handling a company's end to end customer experience department.
- You have a high sense of ownership towards your work.
- Experience in customer care for 3-4 years in a team handling role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ed-Tech experience is preferred.