About the company :
Camp K12 is a global ed-tech startup with $16M in funding from tier-1 VCs, serving 400k+ kids in 30+ countries across US, Canada, UAE, UK, Saudi, Singapore, Thailand, Japan, Taiwan, and 14 other countries to code their own 3D Games and Metaverse/AR/VR experiences.
The core team hails from Wharton, Harvard, MIT, Bain, BCG, IIT, and Teach For India, and included industry veterans from large 2 sided market systems like Ola, Swiggy, and Amazon
We're building a social, gamified online school where kids Age 6 - 18 learn 21st century skills like Coding and Public Speaking in Live classes, and compete / upskill / play outside of class in our very own Metaverse (2D and 3D educational games).
Three years ago, we'd started building out our very own 3D / metaverse creation platform for kids and a community around it, and we selectively opened it up to schools, teachers, and partners this month
We're still pre-launch with this product but you can rest assured that it'll be a huge part of Camp K12's playbook in 2022.
Watch Hatch in action:
We are looking for an experienced and data-driven product manager with the ability to drive new product capabilities from concept to successful delivery and manage development of product roadmaps in working closely with the engineering team.
- Manage the execution of the product lifecycle management from concept through launch and beyond; Break down the overall product strategy and roadmap into specific components that you delegate or own yourself.
- Evaluate market opportunities and utilize research to position/reposition our products to best capture them; and identify new opportunities and refine requirements.
- As a product manager to define and guide both the near- and long-term product strategy for growing the products and features that offers to users, including both existing and new subscription products, offers, etc.
- Own the product roadmap and lead Growth initiatives and drive them to successful outcomes - from building, launching, and optimizing critical user flows.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in work experience; MBA preferred, though not required.
- Minimum 2 years of B2C product management experience
- Track record of developing extremely focused, customer-centric product strategies and an analytical nature with the ability to quickly absorb and analyse unfamiliar information to make decisions that are supported by sound evidence.
- Experience designing and building metrics for product engagement and customer satisfaction and adept in user research, data-driven experimentation, sprints, and rapid iteration.