Associate Product Manager
- Camp K12 is a Global Online School for 21st Century skills founded by an MIT/Harvard computer science alum (ex-Google, McKinsey) and the Ex-CEO of Apple India. We're teaching Coding, English, and other STEM topics to kids aged 5 - 18 via LIVE, interactive online sessions (1-on-1 and small groups) that take place in our gamified virtual classrooms and work 10x better than status quo.
- $16M raised from top-tier VCs Matrix Partners and Elevation Capital, 1.3 Million minutes of online learning delivered, and 320k+ students taught across 30 countries. Looking to build a $1Bn+ global online school of the future, a one stop-shop for the 21st century parent/student need including learning, credentialing, games/ community and more.
- The core team hails from Wharton, Harvard, MIT, Bain, BCG, IIT, and Teach For India, and included industry veterans from large 2 sided market systems like Ola, Swiggy, and Amazon. 450 employees total with 35 in the eng and product team. We're building out of India but for the world, already monetizing in the US, India, SE Asia, Middle East, Africa, Europe, and more. These are the early days, good time to get a front-row seat on the action and to steer the ship.
We are looking for an experienced and data-driven product manager to work on customer retention. Primary KPIs: renewal% and refund% - take care of all program management and product features related to these metrics.
- Manage the execution of the product lifecycle management; Break down the overall product strategy and roadmap into specific components that you delegate or own yourself.
- Evaluate market opportunities and utilize research to position/reposition our products to best capture them; and identify new opportunities and refine requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in work experience; MBA preferred, though not required.
- Minimum 1 year of B2C product management experience
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Very comfortable with data (structuring and analysis)
- Track record of having managed diverse stakeholders
- Demonstrated customer empathy
Good to have :
- Early stage startup experience
- Technical/ software bent of mind