Cambium Networks is a leading global provider of wireless broadband solutions that connect the unconnected. Through its extensive portfolio of reliable, scalable and secure WiFi and wireless broadband point-to-point (PTP) and point-to-multipoint (PMP) platforms managed by cloud-based software, Cambium Networks makes it possible for all service providers; enterprises; governmental and military agencies; oil, gas and utility companies; Internet service providers; and public safety networks to build powerful communications networks, reach users from 200 kilometers across mountain tops down to the last meter to their devices and intelligently manage their infrastructure through end-to-end network visibility and actionable analytics. Headquartered outside Chicago and with R&D centers in the U.S., Ashburton, U.K. and Bangalore, India, Cambium Networks sells through a range of trusted global distributors.
Check out our career opportunities at www.cambiumnetworks.com/careers
Position : Regional sales Manager [ West & South India, Srilanka, Maldives]
Experience: 10 – 15 years
Location : Bangalore
To Engage in end to end sales cycle from lead generation, prospecting, requirement gathering, aligning with pre-sales for solution design, proposal drafting, negotiating, order closing, execution and collecting payments.
- Customer Prospecting and Mapping.
- Identify, prioritize and plan the most applicable marketing approach.
- Identify and reach all stake holders, influencers, decision makers and end-users
- Ability to sell Cambium product portfolio [ PTP, PMP, WIFI, LTE]
- Should have an exceptional understanding of broadband Wi-Fi solutions, market, competitors. Should continuously strive to improve that knowledge and keep up-to-date.
- Create, maintain and strengthen relationships with major channel partner for the given region
- Management and development of Channel partners and their team to ensure sales and territory Mapping.Managing vertical focused partners.
- Cross team collaboration for selling different solutions in wireless and networking domain.
- Experience of selling in different segments (Education, Hospitality, Public Enterprise and other SME & large enterprises ) for a given region
- Self-starter able to work with minimum direction and possesses both the desire and the ability to develop constructive ideas.
- Should be a good objective setter, planner
- Establish a network with other key stake holders within the business to gain and share current information on company products, services and solutions.