Callisto is exclusively working on newly created leadership position by one of the growing technology services client which excels in delivering niche solutions in Blockchain, Cyber Security, Fastag based Tolling Platforms & Logistics, 3D Printing, IoT and Data Science.
Our client is looking to hire Senior Informational Security Leader, who will be a key client advisor for analyzing business requirements to design and implement the best security solutions for their needs.
Also, responsible to built team of information security professionals.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- As a Security Delivery Leader, you are responsible to directs strategy, operations and the budget for the protection of the enterprise information assets and manages that program.
- The scope of responsibility will encompass communications, client relationship and large-scale delivery/operations of complex security portfolio of projects.
- Drive strategic initiative with client on security systems; establish strong client relationships in key accounts to help progress the Security Services portfolio.
- Lead and manage team of security professionals.
- Participate in project delivery, to varying degrees depending on project complexity.
- Direct and approve the design of security systems;
- Review and approve security policies, controls and cyber incident response planning;
- Approve identity and access policies and drive security initiatives with all the business lines, review and drive organization risk management;
- Review investigations after breaches or incidents, including impact analysis and recommendations for avoiding similar vulnerabilities.
- Schedule periodic security audits and ensure compliance with the changing laws and applicable regulations.
- Qualified degree and 15+ years of experience in IT OR technology services OR IT consulting firms.
- At least 10+ years of experience in information security or cyber security service delivery leader roles.
- Experience in working information security / cyber security deliver roles