Experience in NGO
· 7 years total experience
· Min 5 years in project coordination and managerial role
· Min 4 years in Non-profit organisation
· Min 2 years of experience in Youth Development Programme management
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of the project / programme including planning, coordination, implementation, evaluation, monitoring and documentation; to ensure that milestones are being met for the projects.
- Must drive the project towards achieving the required goals and objectives as set by the organization & funding partner.
- Inspire the vision of the organization among team members
- Work in coordination with other programs/projects of the organisation
- Publicize the program in different platforms in order to attract donors/funding partners
- Identify opportunities for expansion of the Projects / Programmes
- Create good rapport & PR with the review committee of funding partners, local Government officials, civil society and stakeholders
- Supervise and monitor all programmatic interventions and activities
- Monthly/Quarterly budget preparation & financial management for the project, maintaining economical & effective expenses.
- Supervise all Project Coordinators, Officers & other team members of the program
- Provide necessary training & counseling to the team members working in this project, to enhance their productivity and efficiency
- Take necessary administrative steps for maintaining Team work & Discipline
- Facilitate & monitor field level workshop, meeting, public hearing, awareness session, training and event
- Ensure that all implemented activities are relevant to the mission and vision of the organization
- Support and connect with the population targeted by the NGO
- Any other relevant responsibilities as assigned by the Organisation.
Expected Start Date: 16/10/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to ₹30,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Health insurance
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us