Manager - Sales - IT Hardware & Networking
Job description :KRA :
- Managing assigned Independent Software Vendor (ISV) relationships with Client and delivering the technical and business value propositions of the Client programs to management, C-level executives, developers, and sales/marketing personnel.
- Engage Client Account teams to update and generate pipeline for App catalog
- Engaging ISVs through telephone calls, email, instant message (e.g. Skype) and social media (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Being responsible for managing ISV App catalog information while focusing on recruitment of new business opportunities within account base via Client account teams
- Assisting ISVs with all on-going business including, but not limited to, enabling, programs and promotions, developing strategic long-term relations, territory management, and prioritizing customers and responsibilities.Job main requirements :
- Represent Client as first and main point of contact in front of the ISVs for enrolling them for app catalog and consequently, taking advantage of the marketing campaigns, activities and programs offered upon eligibility.
- Direct the ISVs and Client account teams through the E2E process from app catalog enrollment, recruitment, building the pipeline, guiding through the enrollment process, PMR validation.
- Demonstrate increased efficiency (time wise and process wise) in managing the assigned account base of ISVs.
- Deliver against individual and team goals (quarterly, yearly, per program or project base).
- Develop the software segmentation and/or country/region ecosystem know-how and be able to present the respective information in front of management and key client stakeholders.
- Demonstrate the business and technical acumen needed to manage the account base
- Create Monthly Status Reports, Account Reviews packages, Success Stories material and present them as needed in front of Client executives.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us