- SFDC System Analyst/Developer: 4-7 years IT industry total experience, with 3-5 years specifically in Salesforce.com development(coding) and implementation.
- Any prior experience with other technologies like Java is highly preferred.
- Candidate should have Mandatory (3+ years).
Strong customisation and configuration experience in the following areas:
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Experience in implementing Lightning component framework and creating custom Lightning components (both LWC and Aura).
- Scheduled and Batch classes.
- Integrating Salesforce with external systems (SOAP/REST).
- Implementation knowledge of workflow rules, validation rule, approval process etc.
- Service Cloud implementation.
- Salesforce Community Cloud.
- Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL).
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements.
- Classic to Lightning Migration and awareness about challenges and considerations for migration.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English.
- Experience collaborating with distributed global team will be added advantage.
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels.
- Should have worked in Agile setup. Exposure to SAFe framework is desirable.