Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome
1. RAML designing
2. Dataweave language writing skills
3. Deployment process using CI/CD
4. Applying policies with and without proxy
5. Handling errors for standard APIs and Batch APIs
6. Batch processing
7. Implementing flows with good practice
8. Munit for success and error scenarios
9. Anypoint Runtime cloud
10. Controlling flows using multicast, condition based routing
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.