1. Write, edit, and approve content for internal as wells as external communications at customer level/websites/SOP's.
2. Drive end - to - end communications campaigns at the customer care side.
3. The ideal candidate will be an experienced learning professional and people manager. They will have a strong history of leading successful local training and quality initiatives.
4. Experience managing the review and quality assurance processes for training, content and materials
5. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and team members
6. Experience analyzing and presenting essential training and performance metrics using tools like Microsoft Excel, google sheets and Tableau
2. Good communication skills
1. Excellent articulation (verbal and written)
2.Proven effective program/project management skills
3. Excellent presentation skills
4. Experience managing the review and quality assurance processes for training content and materials