Job Description - Centre Sales
- We take pride in letting you know that you are interviewing with the world's largest Edtech Company and the reason for our exceptional growth lies in the DNA that we have. A true Byjuite defines his/her own limits in terms of efforts and rewards. There is no bar on the amount of incentive you can earn. Average incentive earned by a BDA in the system is around 30k monthly but our best associates make even 70-80k of incentive every month apart from their fixed salary. On an average, a performing associate gets his 1st opportunity in 1.5-2 years to become a manager and head a team of 20 people. And we have seen the best of the associates can even become a manager even before completing a year.
- If you are selected to join us as an applicant trainee please find below the expectations from our end.
- ATP is an Applicant Training Program where selected applicants will be a part of a 6 weeks training program and on successful completion of this training program, applicants will be given an opportunity to join us as a Business Development Associate with BYJUs.
- The 6 weeks of ATP is divided into 2 phases, 2 weeks of Class Room Training(CRT) and 4 weeks of On the Job Training(OJT).
Phase 1 : Classroom Training (CRT)
- The 1st 2 weeks of the CRT Phase will be conducted in the training location where we will cover the theoretical aspect of BYJU'S sales process.
- You will be involved in various activities during this phase which will be rigorously evaluated by the end of 2 weeks of the CRT program.
- Only the candidates who satisfactorily complete the CRT phase will be given an opportunity to start with the next phase of the training program.
Phase 2 : On-the-Job Training (OJT)
- The 2nd stage (OJT Phase) starts from the 3rd week of training for candidates who have successfully cleared the 1st phase.
- Candidates will be expected to generate revenue by implementing the theoretical knowledge acquired during the first phase into practice during the final 4 weeks of the OJT phase.
- Following the completion of the ATP, all input and output numbers will be closely monitored and reviewed to evaluate your eligibility to apply for the Business Development Associate (BDA) position at BYJU'S.
- Only qualifying trainees will become eligible to be offered as BDAs. (Subject to approval from management). There will be additional performance incentives that will be applicable during the training program.
- The entire role will be for 6 days a week(Tuesday would be an off). The assessment parameters will include performance metrics, process adherence, behavioral aspects, quality audits, and feedback from the manager/ trainer and HR Team. Upon successfully passing the training program, you become eligible to be offered the role of BDA - Centre Sales (at 8.5 LPA(5.5 fixed + 3 variable). You will be able to start the job in the offered 'Role location' only after you join the organization as a BDA
Stipend (ATP) : INR 16600 (stipend) fixed pay for the complete training program (4 weeks) Please note, The compensation would be adjusted on a pro-rata basis based on the number of days you are active in the training program.
CTC (BDA - post qualification after training) : INR 7,50,000 - 8,50,000 (4.5 lakh - 5 .5 lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) for Centre Sales - T&C (Package differs from city to city)
Hiring for PAN India locationsFound this job inappropriate? Report to us