We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to create amazing user experiences. The candidate is able to create interactive programs that enhance a customer's experience. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills, and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces. As a UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for producing high-quality UI/UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- To understand the design process and leverage it to create beautiful designs that meet user and business needs.
- Being responsible for the creation and execution of the design vision across Buzz Sports divisions such as fantasy sports, sports commerce, sports content & Gaming
- Own the design cycle - right from user research, problem discovery, sketching and wire-framing, building flows and interactions, to creating pixel-perfect screens, testing prototypes, and working with developers.
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams on product iterations to enhance the overall product experience.
- Together, you'll solve problems and come up with solutions that delight our customers.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Research functionalities and features needed for the app and come up with ideas that can improve the product.
- Conduct competitor UX design analysis, and keep abreast of competitor products and industry design trends.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes, and familiarity with the SAAS platform.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet customer expectations.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Minimum 6 years of handsome expertise in UI/UX designing.
- Expert with Figma to design wireframes and high-fidelity interactive prototypes.
- Can create pixel-perfect visual designs with a strong sense of aesthetics, especially font pairings, typography, and spacing.
- Has a stronghold on common UX patterns, UI -Patterns, and graphics.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS, iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Aware of emerging technological trends and understand their impact on design.
- You can work independently and have high ownership of getting things done. You take the lead in discovering problems and execution.
- (Bonus) Have a good understanding of data visualization techniques/tools. (How to show data effectively to the customers).
- (Bonus) Are good with animation, micro-interactions, illustration, and or just a curious mind for new tools and platforms.
- (Bonus) Have experience working in a startup environment where things are fast-paced and priorities are ever-changing.