Essential Knowledge in, Skills, and Abilities:
- Acting with Honor and Character: Integrity and Ethics; Trustworthiness
- Administrative Ability: Administrative Ability; Computer Use; Form, Report, and Log Completion
- Arithmetic Computation: Arithmetic Computation
- Basic Equipment Use/Assembly: Equipment Operations
- Being Organizationally Savvy: Organizational and Department Knowledge
- Communicating Effectively: English Language Proficiency; Telephone Etiquette; Verbal Communication; Written Communication
- Conscientiousness/Inspection/Detail Orientation: Attention to Detail; Dependability
- Creating the New and the Different: Innovation/Creativity
- Customer Service: Customer Need Identification (Curiosity); Customer Service Orientation
- Dealing with Trouble: Conflict Resolution
- Decision Making: Analysis and Interpretation; Decision-Making; Problem Solving
- Demonstrating Personal Flexibility: Adaptability/Flexibility; Learning; Self-Development; Stress Tolerance
- Focusing on the Bottom Line: Accountability; Achievement; Drive; Initiative; Target Markets
- General Product or Service Knowledge: General Product and Service Knowledge; Merchandise
- Getting Organized: Multi-Tasking; Planning and Organizing; Time Management
- Getting Work Done Through Others: Delegation
- Horticulture: Flower and Plant Health; Flower and Plant identification; Live Nursery.
- Inspiring Others: Influence
- Keeping on Point: Selective Attention; Sense of Urgency
- Managing Diverse Relationships: Diversity Awareness
- Managing Work Processes: Process Improvement
- Policies & Procedures: Lowe's Policies and Procedures; Lowe's Safety and Loss Prevention Policies and Procedures; Lowe's Services and Programs; Return and Exchange Policies
- Power Equipment: Powered Equipment
- Quality Awareness: Quality Awareness
- Reading Comprehension: Reading Comprehension
- Relating Skills: Build Relationships; Interpersonal Skills; Listening; Sociability; Teamwork
- Safety Orientation: Equipment and Tool Safety; Safety Orientation
- Sales/Selling Orientation: Assertiveness; Competition; Sales Orientation; Selling Proficiency
- Training: Training
Key Responsibilities :
- Executes watering plan to prevent plant damage.
- Provides customer service by engaging customers (e.g., customer greeting); answering questions (e.g., Code 50s, call buttons) regarding the store, its merchandise, Lowe's policies and warranties; and sharing information related to current sales and promotions.
- Recommends and locates merchandise and solutions for customers; and describes merchandise use, operation, and care.
- Provides customer service by listening to and identifying customer needs (i.e., qualifying); anticipating and responding to customer needs
- based on local conditions (e.g., drought, extreme rain); handling angry or difficult customers; answering customer questions (e.g., stock
- availability, differences between products); and assisting customers as needed in locating, selecting, carrying, and loading merchandise.
- Meets market needs by following Lowe's Live Nursery Business Rules (e.g., spring binders) and adjusting staged orders.
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards for merchandising, housekeeping, safety, and security.
- Ensures inventory levels are adequate to support sales through personal review, intervention, and frequent communication with management.
- Oversees Live Nursery receipts performed by Receiving personnel and/or Lawn and Garden personnel to ensure accurate and complete
- counts are performed per Lowe's Garden Center Operations and Receiving policies.
- Conducts sales activities and builds relationships with customers by promoting products/services (i.e., ProServices, Installed Sales, Special
- Orders, Call Ahead/Fax/Order Online, Delivery, Credit programs), asking lifestyle questions, and assessing needs; matching product
- recommendations to customer needs; explaining the value and convenience of products Lowe's sells; and representing products accurately (e.g., capabilities of different products).
- Performs sales using the IMPACT model by providing product knowledge to customers; taking customer orders; upselling customers;
- conducting add-on sales with customers; completing sales/install paperwork; executing sales contracts (e.g., installations); checking out
- customers at register; and loading product or special orders into customer vehicles.
- Operates store equipment as needed (e.g., LRT, telephone, paging system, copiers, fax machines, computers, CCTV surveillance system, key cutter, panel saw, paint mixer, blind cutter, tile cutter, vinyl cutter, forklifts, pallet jacks, electric lifts, iPhone, compacter bailer).
- Keeps product down stocked on shelves by conducting walk through of Sales floor area to evaluate status and needs; and pulling product
- from top stock to down stock shelves.
- Maintains plant groupings and displays according to regional plans provided by Live Nursery Merchandising Manager.
- Detects common signs of shoplifting, theft, and other security risks, and promptly communicates them to management and/or Loss
- Orders products for customer; places special orders; follows up with vendor on placed order (order management); and calls other stores to
- find desired merchandise.
- Trains Associates in the Department by conducting on-the-job training on the Sales floor (e.g., Order Management, Sales, Customer
- Service, Installs); and providing coaching regarding development needs.
- Prepares displays to merchandise Lowe's products (e.g., top stock) by organizing them according to planograms; ticketing, arranging, and
- displaying merchandise to promote sales; reviewing and adjusting product displays and signage as merchandise sells or space permits;
- preparing merchandise for purchase; restocking merchandise; and ordering replacement stock.
- Communicates with customers regarding pricing, options, designs, and project status; researches possible ideas based on customers' plans;
- and makes products/service suggestions based on customers' needs.
- Addresses and/or escalates customer complaints; and notifies Manager/Manager on Duty (MOD) of customer dissatisfaction or procedure
- Supports other departments and department functions as needed (e.g., due to call-outs).
- Follows-up with customers to ensure all order and project requirements are satisfactorily met.
- Performs price reviews in accordance with pricing policies (e.g., Pricing Policy SF-06) and ensures maintenance of pricing and pricing
- Pulls and stages freight/products to fill customer orders (e.g., Installations, Deliveries); moves freight to delivery area; and prepares
- freight/product for delivery to customer.
- Tracks and ensures order fulfillment by monitoring order status (e.g., ordered, received, notified) of product and special orders; notifying
- customer of order status or issues with special orders; communicating with others (e.g., Receiving) internally about order status; and
- coordinating and communicating with order delivery and install staff about who is available and when special orders will be delivered or
- Attends Sales Specialist meetings.
- Offers and sells installation services, creates details, and provides customers with estimates on projects.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: ₹10,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
- Lead generation: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us