Recruits, selects, hires, and trains new call center personnel and prepares them to respond to customer questions and complaints.
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting and analyzing call agents- data.
- Evaluates individual performance reviews and overall team effectiveness with upper management.
- Helps call agents with challenging customer service issues.
- Monitors team performance and provide tools if necessary.
- Determines call center operational strategies by evaluating team results and objectives.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance and identifying and resolving problems.
- Meets financial targets by estimating performance requirements and preparing annual budgets.
- Presents monthly and annual call center action plans and objectives.
- Excellent understanding of technology, software applications, and phone systems.
- Advanced customer focus and customer service skills
- Exceptional training and coaching skills to motivate employees
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain calm and in control of a situation
Education and Experience Requirements :
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years- experience working in a call center