Visualization Specialist-CX/Insights Analyst(Job Number: R01390845)
- An Insights Analyst is a data detective looking to understand the customer journey from first click to last click by analysing large volumes of web traffic and conversion-based data.
- The Insights Analyst is adept in using predictive and prescriptive analytics and come up with business opportunities for the clients.
- He/She must be capable of exceptional client delivery.
- Web analytics tools Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Mix Panel, AdRoll Optimizely, WordPress, Additional Web Analytics, AB testing and Retargeting tools.
- Basis Statistics Regression, Hypothesis testing, Cluster analysis.
- Programing SQL, R, Python and Java.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES INCLUDE
- Assess existing digital analytics infrastructure of clients to understand customer pain points, identify web optimization and growth opportunities
- Come up with effective recommendations to meet the clients web performance and revenue goals
- Analyse existing attribution models and provide best practices in terms of implementing new models Collaborate with analysts and entire project team to provide custom solutions for the client
- Use programming languages to query data, create adhoc reports, analysis for internal and external stakeholders
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, quantitative fields like Mathematics or Statistics
- At least 2 years’ experience working with web analytics packages like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Mix Panel, AddRoll, Optimizely and Power BI to provide strategic recommendations and insights to implement large scale projects
- Experience in identifying and implementing large scale web optimization projects
- Good to have- Experience working with WordPress and content management tools Experience in optimizing mobile aps
Primary Location: IN-KA-Bangalore
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Standard