Business Consultant- Adobe Target(Job Number: R01363945)
- The Target Business Consultant position is a client facing role, requiring deep business knowledge combined with a flare to tease out insights from digital/web analytics data to drive key business metrics and personalization.
- Business Consultants works with clients and, internal sales/solution teams and technical consultants to understand their client's unique business requirements, guide technical consultants and help clients achieving their strategic goals (primarily related to their digital strategy).
- Responsibilities Gain an in-depth knowledge of a client's website architecture, online business model, and online marketing strategy help Prioritize issues, use cases and analysis based on impact and feasibility.
- Make recommendations based on analysis and industry driver to impact customers digital strategy Gather, document and help form/ guide client business requirements, key performance indicators and other functional requirements Support internal technical consultants, client's developers and third parties throughout the implementation process from a business perspective Support client in their reporting, dashboarding and adhoc analysis requirements.
- Use web analytics tools like Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and other tools like Excel to derive insights out of omnichannel digital data based on clients reporting, testing, personalization & adhoc analysis requirements
- Identify customer pain points and ideation for improving user engagement on digital channels Identify key business impacting use cases, prioritize them and build a roadmap of the use cases and support to set up campaigns using the Target tool.
- Build detailed wireframes and manage their creative production in order to accomplish testing goals Chalk out analytics maturity phases and help clients to move up their analytics maturity curve, thus maximizing the value from Adobe Analytics tools Should be adept with Microsoft Office suite for creating and communicating the analyses/ strategies to the client
- Should be the primary business owner of Adobe Analytics & Target implementation across different customer touchpoints Interact frequently with customers.
- Become an expert in the use of Adobe products and the methods by which they can be used to effectively optimize online businesses
Required Skills & Must haves
- 6-8 years of relevant experience working in web analytics and testing personalization workstreams or related field with a strong business focus
- Minimum of 2 years Exposure to Adobe Target or Competitive tool Solid understanding of online marketing, tools and related digital technologies
- Good understanding of personalization and optimization programs on digital channels (primarily websites, mobile apps)
- Have sound logical reasoning and exploratory data analysis skills.
- Should be adept with web analytics tools for advanced reporting, monitoring, dashboarding, advanced analytics to solve business problems
- A good understanding of other analysis tools like Excel Solid understanding of general digital business models, concepts and strategies specific to some /all of verticals like Retail, BFSI, Media, Automotive, High-tech, Education & Healthcare Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills both verbal and written
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Must be self-motivated, responsive, professional and dedicated to customer success Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively
Primary Location: IN-KA-Bangalore
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Standard