AGM / DGM - HRBP
- Represent HR with business leaders for key organizational decisions. Be accountable for strategic talent management; collaborate with service delivery leadership to ensure appropriate talent is identified, recruited, developed, deployed, promoted, and retained to enable the business to deliver on the business strategy
- Define requirements for HR solutions and ensure programs created meet their specifications
- Collaborate with other HR leads to determine a common approach and eliminate inconsistent requirements and policies
- Identify impact of requested HR solutions to other entities and determine synergies
- Deliver HR programs and services, monitor effectiveness of existing HR programs and services for their business entity, and engage with HR service delivery organization on issues and resolution
- Participate in due diligence activities necessary to mobilize new workflows or expand existing workflows
- Apply advanced analytical skills in assessing workflow concepts and potential alternatives.