- The role entails creation of brands and every component that is attached to this process. Starting from the naming process, to concept creation to visuals identity (including logos & branding collaterals), to brand tonality (content) and website development (UI design).
Being an Associate :
- Projects means being on top of branding trends, being adept with in depth research, having a great design sense and presentation skills, while being organized.
- Understanding client briefs and working on concept creation
- Client coordination and assuring timely completion of deliverables (working together with the backend team)
- Create presentations and present them to the client for each deliverable (right from names to concepts to mockups of various deliverables.
- Understanding website UI design principles and coordinating with the development team to create websites.
Skill set Required :
- Minimum 1 year of Agency Experience in the same profile
- High preference to those worked in design agencies
- Strong command over English
- Creative ideator with a flair for design